Meet Dr. Michelle Sabin
Dr. Michelle Sabin is committed to providing excellent services in general, restorative, and minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry. She believes in providing quality care and comfort through a comprehensive view of oral health. Her fresh approach uses digital dentistry to connect with her patients, build strong relationships, and collaboratively help them reach their goals. Spanish speaking, Dr. Sabin is honored and eager to serve the Mission community of San Francisco where she aims to provide seamless, comforting care to all patients.
Hablando español, la Dra. Sabin se siente honrada y ansiosa por servir a la comunidad de la Misión de San Francisco, donde se esfuerza por brindar atención reconfortante y de alta calidad a todos los pacientes.
Dr. Sabin grew up in Sacramento, California in a tight knit family whose parents are both practicing family physicians. Growing up around healthcare and after needing a fair amount of dental work as a child, Dr. Sabin developed a comfort and interest in dentistry herself. After gaining her bachelor’s degree from San Diego State University she returned to Northern California where she gained her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco. In her spare time Dr. Sabin enjoys weight lifting, yoga, reading, and catching up with friends and family.
Education and Continuing Education
- University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry - DDS
- San Diego State University - BA in Communication, minor in Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Covid- 19 Vaccine Administration Certified for Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, and Janssen Coivd-19 vaccinations
- American Dental Association, Member
- California Dental Association, Member
- San Francisco Dental Society, Member